bienvenue sur mon blog~

So as the title said, I, the sort-of-certified-JE-fan-specialized-on-hey-say-jump-b.i-shadow-and-nyc-50%-fangirl and 50% soon-to-be teacher (with addition of 0.01% daughter and big sis) is welcoming u 2 read my rants on RL, on fangirling and random stuff.

Enjoy ur stay here...

Friday, March 08, 2013

WELCOME TO THE CLUB!


Apparently after Arioka Daiki and Chinen Yuri, another JUMP member already submit his application to 'JUMP members Who Got His First Kiss On-Screen Club', and was approved!

Welcome to the club, Nakajima Yuto!

It started with some chat in the library, at night...

Then a hug...
I wish I was Haruna. So damn lucky you girl! *jealous*


Then a look, an apologetic look, I am sure of that...

Did I just saw her tears? 


And then he lean down...

Yes, he's leaning down, bishes! Now, how many girls want to be Haruna right now?

WTF IS ON YOUR MIND, CAMERA-SAN! WE WANT TO SEE THE KISSING SCENE UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL, BAKA! 
One more time~~


Kaoru: I just kissed a Johnny. *giggles*
Nagi: What? You never kissed a Johnny before?

Kaoru: Nope. You want some more?
Nagi: No, no, no! Don't get too close!

Jelly much at Kawaguchi Haruna? Hopefully you guys do. 

See more in Share House no Koibito, Thursdays, 9pm JST at TBS.

I am not going to cover this one as (up to date) only Yuto got work for the whole winter drama season. But this kissing scene, THIS FCKING KISSING SCENE! Is just gorgeous, sweet and tender just the way it should be. And I have no complains about this two being a pair in this drama (tho I like Yamada/Haruna's chemistry in Kindaichi) because they are just flawless actors. You guys know how great these two when it comes to acting, period.

(C) to the owner of the GIFs. I only own the post and the captions under each GIF.

No comments:

Post a Comment