bienvenue sur mon blog~

So as the title said, I, the sort-of-certified-JE-fan-specialized-on-hey-say-jump-b.i-shadow-and-nyc-50%-fangirl and 50% soon-to-be teacher (with addition of 0.01% daughter and big sis) is welcoming u 2 read my rants on RL, on fangirling and random stuff.

Enjoy ur stay here...

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Justice at the age.

Psychologically, maturity is not defined by your age but define by your encounters with other people around you, your experiences during good and bad times and your new lessons every second breathing on the planet. That's how maturity being defined in psychology.

However, every person living in this world (even me myself) who had no idea what the heck is psychology is, has different definition of maturity. And so, it depends on them on how to portray 'mature'. Like, what did the script done to Nakanishi Eiji in the drama 'Hanzawa Naoki'.



Nakanishi Eiji (portrayed by the lanky one of the twin towers in Hey! Say! JUMP, Nakajima Yuto. *oh yeah, we won't let go of that fact, ok!*) in 'Hanzawa Naoki' was described as a 25-year old banker, Hanzawa's sidekick, and already working in Tokyo Chuo Bank for two years. Was assigned to get a loan from Nishi Osaka Steel and end up the said company undergo bankrupt and hold a debt of 500 milion loan to the bank, in which his supervisor a.k.a Hanzawa Naoki was fully blamed for the loss.

So I watched the 2-hours long first episode of 'Hanzawa Naoki'. I, like any other Tobikkos, we watch this just to enjoy how Yuto act as an adult, precisely a 25-year old banker. But as I watched the episode till the end, I just can't even with Nakanishi's line. ALL OF IT.

I mean, yes, he is inexperience when it comes to deal with the company manager for the loan but age-wisely he did not have a stand. Or let's rephrase. The script that given to him just too weak for him. At the age of 25, obviously when you are already in a job world, you had to be firm to yourself. Not making other people take advantage of you. Two years working experience. I see nothing special on how the script wants Yuto to portray a 25 year old adult. So, anything that you are not pleased when seeing Nakanishi Eiji on action, that's the script wanted. I do not deny the possibilities that they do change the script on set but yeah. That's how I felt.


Anyway, some quick review about this drama.

'Hanzawa Naoki' is a SUPER SERIOUS drama. No wonder it was aired on Sunday. It's to prevent Monday blues, lol. Yes, serious enough but as some of you know, this drama is an adaptation from a novel with the same name. So, I guarantee, when you watch this drama, you felt like you are flipping each and every page of the novel itself. It's like bring the feeling of some US dramas like 'The Firm'. I can't help but to stan on this drama. But I don't like SUPER SERIOUS drama so let's see how long I stan over this.

If you like these genre of drama, don't forget to tune in to TBS today at 9 pm (JST). 500 million is sure a lot. How would you think Hanzawa will cover up that?

About Yuto's performance in this drama, well, I can say, he's just awesome as he is. That is all.


Thank you for considering my review on 'Hanzawa Naoki'. Don't take it seriously. It's my POV anyway.

GIFs credit to the owner. I only own this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment