bienvenue sur mon blog~

So as the title said, I, the sort-of-certified-JE-fan-specialized-on-hey-say-jump-b.i-shadow-and-nyc-50%-fangirl and 50% soon-to-be teacher (with addition of 0.01% daughter and big sis) is welcoming u 2 read my rants on RL, on fangirling and random stuff.

Enjoy ur stay here...

Saturday, August 24, 2013

I seriously think there is/are people who really stalking me....

... in a good way.

If you come here for JUMP stuffs and had in mind that I am a certified Tobikko, please be aware that I am also a fan of some fandoms too.

And one of them is a CLAMP otaku. Specialized on Cardcaptor Sakura and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles. I have some posts related to them in this blog, so feel free to check it out using the tags related. If it is not in English, use Google Translate. *winks*

As stated here in my fic blog, (yes! I am a fanfic writer too! But mostly boy x boy fics.) it had been a dream of mine to write a fiction based on the genres featured in TRC and CCS. Ever since I started becoming their otaku. I realized it is a very tough work with my limited English vocabularies to write this genre. I even had to refer to the mangas to gain some ideas and inspirations to write at least a one-shot with this genre. At least one shot. On 25th April 2013, I had managed to write a one-shot fanfiction based on this genre. Sounds late because at this moment I am already a Tobikko. However, I had write a crossover fic, in which implied two fandoms I was and currently in now. It's like a dream come true for me to be able to write a TRC based one shot fic using JUMP members as the characters. Check out the link provided for the said fic.

During the process of writing the said fic, the thought of having either TRC or CCS as a live-action drama or movie started to linger around my head. However, knowing the fact that if there is any CLAMP manga being adapted into a live-action drama or movie, it's kind of quite hard to find the suitable actor / actress to play some roles in the manga because in my opinion as an avid CLAMP otaku, the characters these four amazing ladies had drawn and created is far too perfect to be portrayed by ANY actor /actress living in Japan. In 2012, WOWOW had adapted xxxHolic into a live-action drama. Because I am not quite following the manga, the anime and the drama, so I just take it with a grain of salt. I am managed to check out the actors in the drama and somehow, it was less my expectation. Ok. Maybe I will consider great job picking Suzuki Anne as Yuuko. *shrugs*

If I were given a choice which one I would like to see a live action adaptation between TRC and CCS, I would say TRC. No specific reasons but I remember I have not see any JDrama makers try fantasy genre for their drama aside 'Yokai Ningen Bem'. TRC is another CLAMP manga and anime I would like to see a live action adaptation. Somehow, I had been thinking, if ANY actor in Japan I HAD to pick to portray Li Syaoran / Syaoran Fujitaka, it MUST be this person.

You know who is this. 

And guess what. There is a person who share the same thoughts with me.

pic credit to J-Drama Confessions

Note that the choice is based on the statement, "If I HAD to pick." Because I am aware of the fact that CLAMP boys are TOO PERFECT to be portrayed in a live action. Please spare my life. It is my opinion only.

I pick Yamada Ryosuke not just because he is my ichiban. There are lots of reasons why I pick him. All the reasons are physical appearance reasons because I do not want to talk about his acting skills. If you want me to talk about that, I will keep calm and throw you a DVD box of 'Risou no Musuko' for you to watch. Simple. 

Yamada himself as certified by most Tobikkos and some non-Tobikkos, are just like coming out from a shoujo manga. Do I need to spam his pics here as a proof? I don't need to do that. He had looks. Good looking one. His current hairstyle make it just perfect for him to be 'Syaoran'. Brunette and short hair. Just like 'Syaoran'.

Height? I am aware of the fact that Yamada is among the three 'Smurfs' in JUMP. With his height at about 164 cm (source: NYC photobook 'COLORS', 2013) he may be not your pick to be your Syaoran. But...


164 cm to me is tall, actually. Do not be deceived by those group photos. I am sure you all were deceived by the photos. People who see him in person (note: Thai fans and their HD papapics, thank you) will agree with me. Syaoran is the shortest (minus Sakura) in their group too. I assume his height is at about 165 cm - 170 cm like that. (the point here is Yamada has long legs, thank you *bricked*)


So, to Yamada Ryosuke, please don't worry with your height complex because if this franchise made a live-action, most of us want you to be 'Syaoran'. Thank you.

And for the rest, I leave that to you guys. Tho personally I think Fay's character suits Inoo Kei well. *winks*

(c) picture to the owner. I own nothing but the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment